If you are a new user of the iPhone or are using iPhone for a long time. And you ask to login into your iPhone with exchange email but you have no idea about it. With the help of this article, you will be able to do the setting of 1and1 email exchange login on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch properly.
You can also set up email without an exchange option on your phone, here you have to go to 1&1 email settings for iPhone. If you want to add your Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Notes with your iOS device. So you need an Exchange ActiveSync account.
Set Up For 1and1 Email Exchange Login
Before starting, you have to keep some information with you, which you will be able to get from the list given below.
- Your email address
- change server address
By following the steps given below, you can log in to your iPhone to Exchange.
1. Go to your iPhone “Settings“.
2. And Scroll to and select “Accounts & Passwords“.
3. After that Select “Add Account“.
4. Now a list of additional accounts will be shown on your device, from which you have to select the “Exchange“.
5. Enter your “Exchange Email” information and select “Next“.
6. Select “Configure Manually“.
7. Enter your Exchange email information and password then after select “Next“.
8. Enter your Exchange email information, Server address, and select Next
9. When you’re finished, tap Save. You can sync Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Notes.
Your account is ready to use in your iPhone
You probably have help at understanding 1and1 Exchange email. If you have not been able to set this setting correctly on your phone. So you can access the correct setting by clicking above this link. Which lets you set up Exchange ActiveSync on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.