AOL Mail is a web-based email service, it is easy to do it on any device big or small. If you are an iPhone user and you ask to do it on your device, but due to some reason you have to face the problem. In this article, you will learn why AOL mail not working on iPhone.
Have you been an Android user before and you haven’t faced any time in doing the email service of AOL Mail on your Android device? Then this has been the best experience for you. But you have gone from Android to iPhone and you want to use AOL mail as before without any problem.
Or you are already an iPhone user and you are not able to do it on your iPhone or you are facing any other problem. Here we have given the reasons for not having it correctly on the iPhone.
Why AOL Mail Not Working On iPhone
AOL Mail is a subsidiary of Verizon Communications and this is a web-supported email service provided by AOL. Due to many reasons, you may face trouble in using AOL mail on your iPhone. As you are not able to log in to your AOL mail account, due to some reason you are not able to receive the email.
There are many ways to fix it if AOL mail is not working on your iPhone.
4 Method To Solved AOL Mail Problem on iPhone
- Airplane Mode to Solved AOL Mail Problem.
- Reset Network Settings.
- Reset AOL Account from iPhone.
- Verification of AOL Mail on your iPhone.
Airplane Mode to Solved AOL Mail Problem
AOL mail user has to face email loading while they refresh the mail inbox, again and again, still, the email does not show. If you are facing this problem then you have to reset your network settings. If you think that the network in your phone is correct and your internet network is working properly. And still, the emails are not being received.
If AOL mail is not working on your iPhone then first of all you reset the network from airplane mode. You can improve your phone network by following the steps given below.
Turn on Airplane mode from the iPhone Control panel
- Swipe up on your screen.
- And open the Control panel.
- Tap the plane icon top left to turn on airplane mode.
- Wait for a few minutes and again turn it off.
Turn on the Airplane mode from iPhone Settings
- First, go to Settings from the iPhone home screen.
- Slide the bar beside the Airplane Mode option and turn it green.
- After a few minutes turn it off again.
Reset your Network Settings
If it is taking time to get the email in the AOL Mail app on your iPhone or you are facing the problem of loading the email. And even if you have tried to fix this problem by turning on and off Airplane Mode, still the loading problem is not getting resolved. And because of this, you are not getting important emails.
Maybe this problem can be with your phone’s network. Your iPhone device is unable to catch the correct network.
If you think that your phone is struggling with a network problem and because of this you are not able to receive email on AOL mail so you have to reset the network settings of your phone, if any problem is with the network then they will be solved.
How You Can Reset The Network Settings of your iPhone
- Go to your iPhone “Settings” option.
- Scroll down and find the “General” options after that tap on it.
- Scroll the page and select the “Reset” option.
- Now select the option “Reset Network Settings”.
Now you have completed the process of setting up your iPhone network, we hope that your mobile device will be able to get your email.
Reset AOL Account from iPhone
In this section, you have been asked to reset your AOL mail account. If you are not able to read your email on your iPhone, then by this process you will get. In this process, you have to remove the AOL mail app from your iPhone and try to add it again.
After completing this process, you will be able to receive and read AOL mail emails on your iPhone. You can follow the steps given below to connect and remove the iPhone with the AOL mail app.
To Remove Your AOL Account From Your iPhone
- First go to Settings >> Passwords & Accounts.
- Now you will see a list of all accounts.
- And You will find the AOL account and then select it
- You will see the “Delete Account” option.
- Click on it.
Finally, now you have removed AOL mail from your iPhone. To add your AOL account back, you have to follow these steps:
Add Your AOL Mail Account From Your iPhone
- Go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts.
- See the bottom of the page and tap on the “Add Account” option.
- After that select “AOL.”.
- Sign in using your credentials.
Now your AOL mail account has been set up again on your phone and you will see that your email will have started coming to your AOL mail app.
Verification of AOL Mail on your iPhone
If you haven’t verified your phone with AOL mail, this can also be the reason AOL mail not working on iPhone. To fix this issue, you will need to follow some steps after your setting up with your iPhone.
- Open your AOL mail on your device and go to the Account security page.
- Click on the “Manage” option and turned on the verification process.
- Select the “Connect Apps” option
- After that select the iOS Mail application.
- Select the option “Generate App Password” to get the unique password for your AOL mail account.
- Go to the AOL mail account page in the iPhone Settings.
- Paste the copied password to the password textbox.
Then, After clicking on “Save” to confirm the password.
Now you will able to use your AOL mail as normal on your iPhone.